Android Developer – Mobile Team (Vantaa or Tampere)
Do you want to take your Android expertise to a whole new level? Would you like to join our mobile team, who ensures sports-lovers around the world love our mobile solutions?
We welcome you, Android Developer, to our Mobile Team in Vantaa or Tampere -office to build world-class health and lifestyle products to brands such as Suunto, Sports Tracker, Atomic, and Salomon. In Finland, there are not too many mobile teams, who develop as scalable mobile services to consumers as we do. Here at Amer Sports, Android is a larger ecosystem we actively play in and we work in close cooperation with Google.
Our mobile team consists of motivated, agile and self-organized engineers, UX designers, QA and product owners. Using cutting-edge technology, you build exciting features and implement perfect designs with advanced animations. We have an attitude of accountability and knowledge-sharing and we hope you share this mindset with us.
The team you would be joining has to date shipped mobile apps like Sports Tracker which have millions of active monthly users and a 5-star rating in the Play Store. It is a great place to learn, grow and contribute towards building successful Android solutions.
To succeed in this role
1. You should have demonstrated experience producing object-oriented, structured, readable and testable code. Besides this, you have experience in developing mobile applications with Android and have worked in agile and customer-driven development.
2. You also have a passion for developing inspiring and engaging UX, and you communicate and collaborate well in a team.
3. You love learning new skills and keeping yourself up-to-date on latest trends.
We also value
1. Active participation and a history in the Google Android ecosystem. We value e.g. if you have attended Android developer events or have a history of working closely with Google.
2. Specific understanding or experience of domain technologies or concepts such as Bluetooth connectivity.
3. Interest in or passion for sports of any kind.
Sounds interesting? For further information, contact our Talent Acquisition Partner Susanna Aho: firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 40 5533 785. The role will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate has been found.
About Amer Sports Digital
Do you want to influence the way people live an active and adventurous life? How about building software that impacts the way millions of people around the world experience basketball, trail running, downhill skiing and other sports? Join our sports-loving community to build the best active lifestyle and adventure products that money can buy. You will get to work with awesome global consumer brands such as Salomon, Atomic, Armada, Wilson, Suunto, Sports Tracker, Arc’teryx, Enve, and Mavic.
Amer Sports is a great place to work for people who are passionate, who love to create great products/services and who want to have a positive impact on people's lives. Our culture encourages being active, our leaders will coach you for success, and we will offer you challenges as well as freedom. If the shoe fits, then we invite you to join the team as you are, no formal dress or corporate BS required.
Want to know who you would be working with and how we do things? For more information about Amer Sports Digital check out: www.amersportsdigital.com.