Will it be you, who drives our Android development to a whole new level with your technical leadership for our Mobile Team? Could it be you, who takes the hat of an Android Lead Developer and ensures sports-lovers around the world love our mobile solutions?
We welcome you, Android Lead Developer, to our Mobile Team in Vantaa or Tampere -office to provide technical leadership and build world-class products for consumers all over the world. Our mobile team consists of motivated, agile and self-organized engineers, UX designers, QA and product owners. In your role, you have the opportunity to drive our software excellence and bring in the best engineering practices. Using cutting-edge technology, you build exciting features and implement perfect designs with advanced animations. We have an attitude of accountability and knowledge-sharing and we hope you share this mindset with us. Some cool things we work with at the moment are Reactive Extensions, Bluetooth and Test Automation to mention a few.
The team you would be joining has to date shipped mobile apps like Sports Tracker which have millions of active monthly users and a 5-star rating in the Play Store. It is a great place to learn, grow and contribute towards building successful Android solutions.
To succeed in this role
We also value
- You have a passion for providing technical leadership, doing things in the right way and coaching other team members to succeed. You communicate and collaborate well in a team environment.
- You have demonstrated experience producing object-oriented, structured, readable and testable code. Besides this, you have experience in developing mobile applications with Android and have worked in agile and customer-driven development.
- You love learning new skills and keeping yourself up-to-date on latest trends.
- You enjoy developing engaging and exciting UX.
- Active participation and a history in the Google Android ecosystem. Here at Amer Sports, Android is a larger ecosystem we actively play in. We value e.g. if you have attended Android developer events or have a history from working closely with Google.
- Specific understanding or experience of domain technologies or concepts such as Bluetooth connectivity.
- Interest in or passion for sports of any kind.
Sounds interesting? Want to know more? For further information, contact our Talent Acquisition Partner Petra Erkkilä: firstname.lastname@example.org
or +358 400 653 089. The role will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate has been found.
About Amer Sports Digital
Do you want to influence the way people live an active and adventurous life? How about building software that impacts the way millions of people around the world experience basketball, trail running, downhill skiing and other sports? Join our sports-loving community to build the best active lifestyle and adventure products that money can buy. You will get to work with awesome global consumer brands such as Salomon, Atomic, Armada, Wilson, Suunto, Sports Tracker, Arc’teryx, Enve, and Mavic.
Amer Sports is a great place to work for people who are passionate, who love to create great products/services and who want to have a positive impact on people's lives. Our culture encourages being active, our leaders will coach you for success, and we will offer you challenges as well as freedom. If the shoe fits, then we invite you to join the team as you are, no formal dress or corporate BS required.
Want to know who you would be working with and how we do things? For more information about Amer Sports Digital check out: www.amersportsdigital.com